Sending as a gift? No problem
We have you covered
We understand that the majority of orders placed via Andy&Sarah’s are gifts. Due to this, we have made sure that all necessary requirements are in place by default. For example:
- We do not send the paper receipt or delivery note by default as this is emailed to you as the buyer.
- If the lucky receiver has any allergens, dietary requirements, nutrition or fitness specifications then this is no problem; all products are labelled according to Regulation (EU) No 1169/2011, displaying all nutritional and allergy information prior to opening the packaging of the cookie.
- We offer free personalisation on our gift-based products including Giant Cookies, Giant Brownies and Handmade Fudge.
- We dispatch 99% of our parcels via letterbox-friendly packaging with no signature requirement, to ensure safe and hassle-free delivery. All parcels are sent via a tracked service with GPS, and you will be given a tracking code so that you know when the item has arrived.
- You will be emailed every step of the way from baking to dispatching. You will even get emails when an item has been delivered.
- We have a no-break guarantee. Yes, that’s correct: a no-break guarantee. We have invested heavily in our packaging to ensure the products arrive intact and undamaged. Unfortunately, in hot weather the chocolate writing may be squashed, but it does not affect the product.
- Safe from dirt, viruses and bacteria during post. We vacuum-pack all products to keep them watertight, airtight and completely sealed and safe. This ensures that a high-quality, freshly baked and safe product arrives in the post.